If one of the companies whose stocks you hold announces a buyback, you may participate in the same if you wish to, through your broker (Zerodha). 

If you are eligible for the buyback, you would receive a Tender form to your registered email id from the Company’s RTA. After filling in the details, you may send the form to support@zerodha.com. Read more here

Once the shares are tendered in the buyback, you would need to pass on the details of the shares tendered to support@smallcase.com, so that the same is updated in your smallcase as well. 

Did this answer your question?