A smallcase is a basket of stocks/ETFs that reflect an idea/strategy. For example, The Incredible India smallcase is made up of companies that are likely to benefit from India’s rising popularity as a tourist destination
Characteristics of a smallcase:
- A basket of stocks/ETFs
- Weights assigned to the constituents
- Maximum no. of constituents - 50
- Centred around a market theme/idea/strategy
- Long-term investments
- Tied to relatable themes/ideas
- Each smallcase has a unique minimum amount
- Direct ownership - shares credited to your demat account
The smallcases platform is the easiest way to invest in portfolios of stocks or ETFs for the long-term. You can choose a smallcase based on a theme that you are positive on, invest in it in 3 clicks and track & manage multiple portfolios seamlessly.
This video takes you through all things smallcase in under 2 mins:
The smallcases platform is not a tipping or an advisory service, and hence recommendations on what to buy aren't made.