- If you have not authorised your holdings in prior, you would receive a pop up like so when attempting to sell stocks/ETFs via manage, rebalance, partial exit or whole exit orders. If you do not have your TPIN, you can follow the instructions here to generate it.
- Click on Authorise Sell Orders
- Next, authorise your holdings on Zerodha
- After authorising your orders on CDSL with your TPIN, you can continue
People also asked:
- What is CDSL TPIN? Why is it necessary?
- How can I generate the TPIN?
- How do I authorise all my holdings on Zerodha Kite?
💡 If you have any further queries or face issues with the process above, simply start a chat or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org