A smallcase is a basket of upto 50 stocks/ETFs that is easy to buy, track & manage
There are over 60 smallcases on the platform that are built by a certified research team that you can find here. These smallcases are tied to different market themes, trending ideas or model strategies that make it easier to take exposure to Indian stocks
However, investing in portfolios is a cumbersome process, involving atleast 3 different portals, also the four steps involved take a lot of time, and clicks. More here
On the smallcases platform, you can Create your own smallcase to help you build your own portfolios and invest in them easily
In 3 steps, you can create your smallcase and invest in it immediately
1. Select your stocks & organize them by segments
- Get started with adding a stock/ETF, and use the similar stocks widget to see more stocks in the same sector.
- Once you have added all your required stocks, use ‘segments’ to organise and categorise them as shown
2. Assign a weighting scheme for these stocks, or weight them individually
- You can pick between an Equi-weighted or Market Cap-weighted or Custom weighted scheme to weight your smallcase
- Else, you can assign individual weights to your stocks or even choose the number of shares for each stock
- While assigning weights, you can see the final weights/shares for that stock along with the minimum investment amount for this smallcase. This minimum amount ensures you’re buying the stocks with the weights you have allocated
- If you wish to change the allocation of the stocks by its shares, you can choose "Shares" instead of weights and can adjust the number of shares.
3. See the past performance of your created smallcase
- While adding your stocks, and assigning weights – you can see how the smallcase would have performed in the last 1 year with respect to the general market (Nifty)
- Once you are happy with the stocks, weights – you can add details for your smallcase – image, name, overview and buy it immediately
- Or you can also save your smallcase for later, track it on your Drafts page and buy it whenever you feel like
4. Buy it Instantly or with the AMO orders.
You can buy the smallcase instantly during the market hours or also can create it any place the order anytime during the Non - market hours.
For more on how to place the AMO orders, click here.
The fees for buying a customized/created smallcase are the same at a flat Rs. 100 + GST (18%) for each smallcase. No additional charges from our end when you invest more, add/remove stocks or exit your smallcase
- You can only add NSE stocks or ETF's to create/customize your smallcase
- Your smallcase will be private and will be visible only to you
You can also Customize from the existing line-up of 60+ smallcases - change weights, add/remove stocks or shares from the prescribed constituents