The first step to investing with smallcase is finding your smallcases. We don't recommend or suggest which smallcase you should buy, we have instead designed simple ways to search for the smallcase that you should buy
Discover > Explore
On the Discover page here, if you're looking for different ideas, the explore page can be a great way to start.
The Discover page will takes you to the Explore section by default. Here you would be able to view the featured smallcases, most popular ones and those that are grouped by Collections and type.
The Spotlight lists the featured or trending smallcases for the week which was chosen based on the post week news. Here, you can choose smallcases based on when they were added, their type, featured smallcases and various collections. A collection is a group of smallcases that have a common thread running through them
When you click on a smallcase, you can view more about the smallcase - what it is about, the rationale behind it, how it is created, its past performance & the stocks in it along with their weights
You will also have the option to filter smallcases based on the following criteria in the same page of Explore in just a click,
- Top Gainers in the last year
- Top Gainers in the last month
- Recently rebalanced
- Minimum investment amount
- Newly added smallcases
A collection is a group of smallcases that have a common thread running through them. At last you can see the type based smallcases.
- Model Based : Strategies based on fundamental, technical or dividend models
- Thematic : Portfolios that reflect a trending market theme or idea
- Sector Trackers: smallcases that take exposure to specific sectors
All smallcases (filter & sort)
On the Discover page here, you can see all smallcases sorted by:
- Latest First (by the date on which they were launched)
- When they were rebalanced (recently rebalanced)
- Their popularity (most bought smallcases in the past week)
- 1Y Returns (High-Low and Low-High)
- 1M Returns (High-Low and Low-High)
- Min. Investment (High-Low and Low-High)
You can filter all smallcases by:
- Their type (Thematic, Model-based, Sector Trackers, ETF smallcases, All Weather Investing smallcases)
- The minimum investment amount ranges (below ₹5,000, ₹5,000-₹10,000, ₹10,000-₹20,000 or above ₹20,000)
Additionally, in here you have the option to hide your invested smallcases, so you can only view the smallcases in which you have not invested.
Also, search for keywords to find your smallcase. This searches across the smallcase names, overview, rationale & segments
You can also enter a stock you're looking for, in the search bar, to see which smallcases it is present in