With smallcases, you have full flexibility over your investments. You can manage your smallcase by adding/removing stocks or adjusting quantities, in a few taps.
From the Investments page, navigate to the smallcase you would like to make changes to and click on 'Manage' to under smallcase Constituents
- To add a new stock, start by searching for stock by name or ticker an then adjusting the quantity in the Desired Qty column
- To buy more shares of an existing stock, you can use the '+' icon to increase the quantity or enter the quantity in the Desired qty column
- Click on Confirm Changes to proceed to reviewing changes and placing orders
- On the manage screen, reduce the quantity of a stock to 0 in order to sell it completely.
- If you wish to sell some shares of a stock only, reduce the qty to the no. of shares you would like to retain. The remaining shares would be sold once you confirm the order.
- Once you are satisfied with the changes, click on Confirm Changes to proceed to reviewing and placing orders
Caution: Adding or removing stocks/shares to and from your smallcase means it will not match the original version, and hence the holdings, composition & returns of your smallcase will be different. Only proceed with managing your smallcase, if you know what you're doing. Not recommended for first-timers :)